HEALTH SAFETY QUALITY and ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION POLICY
Crossworld is committed to the health and the safety of shipboard personnel as well as the sanctity of the environment in which our clients operate.
The success of the Company’s policies in the areas of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Protection are achieved through our HSQEP Plan. It is designed to continuously evolve and improve through a change management process and has the following objectives:
- All employees are to consider the safety of human life and its protection their primary concerns.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and your crew, minimizing injuries and illnesses.
- Provide our clients with high standard services in an environmentally safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all local, national and international rules and regulations governing the Marine Industry.
- Provide support to help employees comply with the code of conduct and applicable laws.
- Review and improve the system against industry best practices, procedures and objectives, audit results, corrective and preventive actions records.
- Provide vessel personnel with the resources necessary to ensure the security of the crew, environment, cargo and vessel.
- Ensure all employees have the appropriate training, the required skills and experience necessary to safely and effectively do their jobs.
- Provide a work place free of racial, sexual or religious discrimination.
- Provide a work place where no harassment is tolerated.
- Assure that complacency never becomes a factor with our shore-based and shipboard personnel.
Crossworld manages these processes in accordance with the requirements of all applicable standards, primarily the ISO 9001:2000 Standard.